Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Some music for mid-week. Yes, a post is up!

Well, I was going to remind you that tomorrow (Thursday) the fabulous Nashville-based singer-songwriter Buddy Mondlock will be at The Vault in Multnomah Village. But I've already told you that a couple of times, including that Frank Goodman (Buzz Holland) will open, and that I'm producing the show and really would love it if you'd come out to it. I've probably also told you it's at 7 PM and is $15 in advance and $20 at the door. So, I probably don't need to remind you about that one.

So music you might consider tonight includes:

Julie Amici and Friends are starting a series of 4th Wednesday jazz nights at the Muddy Rudder - great music close to home (for me, anyway!). Tonight Dean Mueller and Alan Hagar join Julie to kick off the series ... 7:30 pm, no cover

Then there's Redray Frazier and Ezra Hollbrook at Corkscrew Wine Bar (also close to home!) ... 8 pm, no cover

We're also in the middle of Anna Tivel's residency week at Al's Den with great guests through Saturday night ... 7 pm, no cover

And it's Wednesday night Zydeco at the Secret Society - tonight with Swamp Thang! ... 7 pm, $15 ($12 if member of Cascade Zydeco)

Hey ... maybe I'll post again about the weekend. Hmmm ... what a concept!

No comments: