Saturday, September 30, 2017

OK, OK.....back from the void....

Our fearless leader has provoked my input again...sorry..
He got Billy Bragg and J.D McPherson, so how about:  Deathlist (record release) and the Fur Coats at Fixin' To, Oct. 6, Rob Wynia at Kennedy School, Oct. 12, Chuck Prophet at Old Church, Oct. 13, Ty Curtis, Jack London Revue, Oct. 14 (though that is also the Oregon Music Hall of Fame induction party at the Aladdin), Brian Koch from Blitzen Trapper's duo, Dead Lee at Laurelthirst, Oct. 17, Bob Mould at Doug Fir, Oct. 20 (I will be your merch girl...), Jon Koonce at Mission Theatre with Gas Hogs opening, Oct. 27 (I will be reliving my merch girl role...)....and Morrissey on Halloween if you have about $100 to spare....but if you want to buy me an early birthday present, there's that or The National or the Foo Fighters...
Non-musical plug....Lakewood Theatre Costume Shop Sale is Oct., 27, 28, 29....help us clear out the old and justify my existence as the glorified laundress....

No comments: