Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sub blogger here...

Hey kids - I may have to sell my ticket to John Cale at the Mission Theatre on December 4th - $35.00....I think I overbooked myself..sigh...contact me at:  xmass@comcast.net, if you are interested.
Also tonight Sunday there is a tribute to Tom Wait at The Know at 2026 NE Alberta, featuring Morgan Geer and then on the 6th Morgan's band Drunken Prayer will have a record release party at The Record Room on NE Killingsworth (what's not to love about vinyl and drinks?)
On Friday the Hollywood Theatre is showing, one show only, a documentary about the late John Fahey, "The Search for Blind Joe Death", with a musical performance featuring Chris Funk of Black Prairie and the other little band he used to be with, The Decemberists, at 7:30 PM.
..and next weekend Trail Band with Marv and Rindy Ross at the Aladdin...and best Xmas show coming up, IMHO, as the kids say - EL VEZ at Mississippi Studios on the 16th.

No comments: