Thursday, May 5, 2011

The boss said I could...

Well, tonight will probably partake of night three of the M.Ward shows at the new Crystal Hotel. Tomorrow, the lovely Frank Black (Black Francis, Charles...so many names, so little time...) will be at the Aladdin doing a solo show. Frank holds a special place in my heart, as my friend, Duane Jarvis, played with him right before his passing and the last time he was in town, he kept a light on stage where Duane would have stood, accompanying him. I find his solo work much more to my liking than the Pixies (personal opinion..) Looks like summer music fun is heating up...guess I better find that real job, so I can afford it...
..oh yeah...and also at the Aladdin on Saturday, Savoy Brown...last time I saw them, Fleetwood Mac (sans Lindsey and the goat singer) were the openers....

No comments: